Friday, September 7, 2012

Let's Get Lost to Pass the Time

I get lost within the cracks between
The fragments of my mind,
And I go there all the time;
I go there to run from time.

I get washed up on the shores beyond
The borders of this land,
And I sink into the sands;
I sink deep into those sands.

Let’s get lost among the shadows,
Let’s sink deep into the tide;
Let your feet follow your heart,
Let your head forget its pride.

I get lost within the cracks between
The fragments of my soul,
And I go there all alone;
I go there to be alone.

I get washed up in the rivers running
Rampant through my veins,
And I drown there to be sane,
I drown just to be sane.

Let’s get lost from what we know,
Let’s fall back into past times;
Let your hand rest atop mine,
Let your hand get lost in mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment